Recognising Outstanding Contributions and Remarkable Achievements by
Entrepreneurs, Enterprises, SMEs, Corporates, MNCs, Institutions, Women Entrepreneurs & Start-ups.
Apply for Pride of Gujarat Awards
Pride of Gujarat Awards has been initiated by Gujarat Industry Development Association, SME Chamber of India, Federation of Indian SME Association, and India International Trade Centre, jointly with Packaging Industries Association of India and Pride of India Foundation. We would like to invite nominations from the entrepreneurs, enterprises, institutions and individuals for the Financial Year 2021-22. We have been on the forefront for advocating for the policy change and its implementation and supporting the manufacturing industries, SMEs, exports and other sectors for business growth, availing finance, investment, international collaborations, advanced technology, mergers & acquisitions and guidance for business expansion and diversification, as well as transforming enterprises into better business growth.
PRIDE OF GUJARAT AWARDS is a unique recognition of the enterprises, entrepreneurs, business tycoons, institutions, SMEs, inventors, start-ups, young & women entrepreneurs, individuals and the heads of corporates, MNCs, financial & educational institutions, for their outstanding contributions and remarkable achievements in their respective fields. These Awards will brand and market their efforts, initiatives, strategies, skills, contributions towards the society, economy, industries, public services, utility services, research & development and other important aspects. The Award winners will be recognised as the “Role Model from the Business Sectors” and “Brand Ambassadors of Gujarat” and an attractive trophy / memento / plaque and certificate will be given. These Awards’ activities have been supported by World SME Trade Centre, SME Industrial Parks of India, SME Investment Promotion Council, Ahmedabad Business Forum, Start-up Council of India and Women Entrepreneurs Development Council.
- The Brand Ambassador of Gujarat
- The Best Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Best Corporate of the Year
- The Best Multinational Company of the Year
- The Business Icon of Gujarat
- The Best Mid-Sized Enterprise of the Year
- The Best SME of the Year
- The Best Enterprise of the Year - Innovations & Inventions
- The Best Financial Institution of the Year (PSU, NBFC, Co-operative and private)
- The Best Institution of the Year
- The Best Philanthropist of the Year
- The Best Family-Owned Business of the Year
- The Women Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Best Start-Up Company of the Year - Innovations & Inventions
- Applicant’s successful journey and efforts for the development of business and related activities.
- Initiatives for growth and transformation of SMEs, enterprises, institutions and corporates.
- Utilization of unique leadership qualities for sustainable and profitable growth.
- Better Business Management Practices & Good Governance & adoption of business ethics.
- Efforts and contributions towards economic and industrial growth, society and Nation building.
- Advocated for policy change & its implementation in the respective fields.
- Background, profession, experience, expertise and contribution of Applicants as a First-Generation Entrepreneur or job experience or head or member of family managed businesses or head of corporate or institution for the improvement of capacity and capability as well as expansion and diversification or upgradation.
- Development of unique Entrepreneurial Leadership qualities to survive and revive in the competitive era and difficult situations in the local and global markets.
- Improvement of quality & quantitative services, transformation in operational system, unique strategies for marketing, branding, promotions and other value additions for better business growth.
- Quality Assurance and improvement of quality services.
- Innovations and Inventions and their Commercialisation.
- Exclusive research & development of product design, Adoption of advanced & patented technology, technology development for quality productivity and better services.
- Unique marketing, promotion and branding strategies for the improvement of sales & profits.
- People Management and their welfare.
- Any International Standardize Certifications obtained?
- Energy conservation measures and industrial safety measures, if any.
- Employment generation, its growth rate year-on-year basis.
- Social commitment or contribution for the growth & empowerment of SMEs or Young / Women Entrepreneurs or Start-Ups (by mentoring, guidance, internship and providing business leads).
- Plans for future expansion or diversification, if any.
- Social activities under CSR or initiatives.
- Performance based evaluation.
- Details of other Awards and recognitions received.
Brand Ambassador of Gujarat
We will be creating groups of successful individuals and organisations as the brand ambassador of Gujarat for providing unique guidance and support to youth, young and women entrepreneurs, SMEs, start-ups as well as various industries and institutions for better business connections and growth, expansion and development of manufacturing and service industrial sector as well as providing handholding to promote and brand Gujarat and its business and investment opportunities at National and International level. These Ambassadors will act as the mentor and advisor to provide guidance & knowledge.
- Auto & Auto Ancillary
- Education Institutes
- Food Processing
- Health Care
- Oil & Gas
- Agro-Based Industries
- Processing Industries
- Finance & Banking
- Textiles & Garments
- Paper & Plastic
- Cyber Security
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Service Industry
- Industrial Parks
- Special Economic Zones
- Institutions functioning for environment
- Water conservation
- Improvement of skill & scale of SMEs & workforce
- Rural development
- Research & Development
- Women Empowerment
- Literature and Allied Industrial & Business Sector
Who Can Apply
► Entrepreneurs, Enterprises, Institutes & Individuals are invited to apply for these awards as per their credentials, achievements, and contribution as well as eligibility criteria.
► Nominations to be submitted along with relevant documents, background information and entrance fee.
► Chairman, Managing Director, CEO, Director, Executive Director or Owner of the company and Heads of organisation or institutions can apply for appropriate Categories.